Veröffentlicht in: Sonstige in Nepal | Verfasst am: |
Everest Base Camp Trekking is one of the most preferred trekking in Nepal. People all over the world loved to visit Nepal, especially Mt. Everest since the time Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa succeed in climbing the Mt. Everest in 1953. Everest’s frightening peak rises so high that the trekking to the base camp is still an adventure of the highest sort. The breathtaking scenery of this region with green dense forest, flora and fauna, high spectacular glaciers, and typical unique settlement of Sherpa people with their own culture and tradition is the most attractive thing that you can see here.
Our carefully created Everest Base Camp Trekking guarantees proper accommodation, allowing you to fully enjoy one of your most stunning adventures. You will stand face to face with Mt. Everest, which is also known as the “Goddess Mother of the Earth,” from the easily reached high-point of 18,513 foot Kala Patthar while on the Everest. On this journey of a lifetime, you’ll experience the base camp life of Mt. Everest climbers, wonder at the stunning views from Kala Patthar, trek to the Khumbu Icefall, and also engage yourself with the friendly Sherpa people of Nepal. Our trek to the base of Mount Everest will exceed your expectations. Everest Trekking trail leads you through the famous villages of Namche and Khumjung and Thyangboche that reflects the prominent Sherpa culture. We also ascents to Kala Patthar (5545m) from where our professional guides will point out the standard climbing routes to the summit. This mixture of outdoor adventure is a great way to experience the Himalayan Mountains – the world’s most remarkable mountains.
So to make your adventure remarkable come to The Nepal Trekking Company which will be your one stop solution. Our Everest Base Camp Trekking package includes all the facilities that you want during the trekking.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar for acclimatization.
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche
Day 08: Dingboche Rest for acclimatization.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 10: Trek to Gorak Shep and the Everest Base Camp.
Day 11: Trek to Pheriche.
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final Departure.
What is included?
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- 3 nights twin share / single/ triple accommodation in Kathmandu , Tourist Standard hotel on B.B.
- Kathmandu city sightseen with car and professional tour guide.
- Twin share / single / tripple accommodation in lodge/teahouse during the trek and Daily Mountain Meals Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cups of tea/coffee.
- Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu round trip flight ticket with airport tax (Guest and Guide).
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits.
- All the necessary paper work and government tax.
- Trekker’s information Management System (TIMS) cards.
- 1 English speaking, government liscen holder,experienced and helpful guide, payed his salary, foods, accomodiations and inseurance.
- 1 porter (for two guests), payed his salary, foods, accomodiations and inseurance. ( for single clients need to pay porter salary in Kathmandu office).
- Nepali Sim Cards, If Needed.
- Traditional Nepali dinner at Authentic Nepali restaurent with cultural shows.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Map.
- Trip Achievement Certificate.
- Medical supplies.
What is not included?
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Kathmandu sightseeing entry permit.
- Personal travel insurances.
- Personal trekking equipment (sleeping bag,down jacket,trekking boots,sunglasses,sunscreen,gloves,trekking sticks).
- International air fairs and airport departure tax.
- lunch and dinner in the city.
- Hot shower.
- Tips for the trekking crews.