Veröffentlicht in: Sonstige in Nepal | Verfasst am: |
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking is one of the exemplary trekking destinations in Annapurna region of Nepal that contributes the best perceptions of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain range. It is also known as Annapurna Sunrise Trekking. The spectacular mountains, beautiful ethnic villages and many other factors explains the popularity of Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking. Low but favorable elevation of Poon Hill from where you will observe the awesome sunrise and sunsets over the Himalayas in 3000m is the most significant of Ghorepani Trekking.
Poon hill trekking is one of the most attractive short and easy trekking in Nepal which will take you through the beautiful ethnic village of Annapurna region. This trekking route is considered as simple trekking route because we don’t have to go through hardships that generally trekkers come across during the high altitude trekking. This place is rich of hidden treasure of Nepalese culture and tradition. The trekking route starts form Pokhara, an extremely beautiful city on the west of Kathmandu. During the trek the track passes through Gurung and Magar’s charming village where you can explore dense rhododendron, Oak forest full of birds, deep terrain valleys and green hills, beautiful mountain river stream, musk deer and highland butterflies. The glimpse of Annapurna, Mt. Fishtail and Dhaulagiri is breathtaking. It adds beauty to the nature. During the trekking you will mesmerizes by the warm hospitality of local people.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking will let you feel the Himalayan view and also provide you the opportunities to get close to the local culture. Ghorepani Trek is famous as “Photographer’s Paradise”, so you can capture the best snaps of impressive Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges here. Rewarding treks that can be enjoyed by every lover of nature in Ghorepani trekking.
Trekking Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu at world heritage site.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Regular Tourist Bus.
Day 04: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga via Nayapul.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani.
Day 06: Ghorepani to Ghandruk via Poonhill view point.
Day 07: Ghandruk to Pokhara via Nayapul.
Day 08: Pokhara to Kathmandu by Regular Tourist Bus.
Day 09: Final departure from Kathmandu.
What is included?
- International airport pick up and drop service by car/hiace/bus.
- 3 Nights Tourist Standards hotel in Kathmandu with daily Breakfast.
- Kathmandu city sightseen with tour guide and car. Monkey temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and patan Durbar Square.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu by regular tourist bus.
- 2 Nights Tourist Standards hotel in Pokhara with daily breakfast.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and Nayapul to Pokhara by car.
- Local transport as per itinerary.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Permit (ACAPS) trekking permits.
- Trekkers Informations Management System (TIMS) cards.
- Mountain twin share accomodiations.
- Your standards meals during a trek, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cups of Tea/coffee.
- 1 Government licence holder, experienced, English speaking and very friendly trekking guide, payed his salary, meals and accomodiations.
- 1 Porter to carry your backpack, payed his salary, meals and accomodiations.(note : 2 guests get 1 porter, single trekkers can not get a porter).
- Government taxes.
- Company service charge.
- Company t-shirt.
- Trekking map.
- Nepali sim cards, if needed.
- Farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural show.
- Frist aid kits.
What is not included?
- Nepal Vissa fees, which you can issue after your arrival in Kathmandu airport.
- Entrance fees at Unesco World Heritage site, it cost about $25 USd per person.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Meals in the city, Kathmandu, pokhara and highway.
- Tips for guide and porters. It is expected.